Dear Brahma High School Families,
Below you will find a link to our Return to Practice Parent Informational Video. This video includes all of our safety measures that will be taken, including pre-workout screening, student-athlete arrival procedure, cohort guidelines, facility usage, athletic training services, student-athlete exposure protocol, as well as post-exposure return to play guidelines. After you have completed watching the informational video, please CLICK HERE to fill out a form acknowledging you watched the video and were informed on the content, requirements, and expectations of returning to physical activity at Diamond Bar High School.
As a reminder, these are VOLUNTARY workouts that cannot impact the student’s grade, playing time, or making the team. These workouts are intended to get our Brahmas back on campus, connected, physically acclimated to conditioning, and necessary movements to prevent injury.
Your child’s head coach or director will be in contact regarding the next steps. Please watch our informational video below.
Please complete the following Google Form after watching the above video: Athletics Return to Physical Activity Parent Informational Video Acknowledgment Form: HERE
We are looking forward to seeing our students back on campus, one step at a time!
RESOURCES & LINKS FOR OUR PARENTS
- Parent Presentation: COVID RTP Parent Meeting (PDF Format)
- LA County Department of Public Health Reopening Protocol for Youth Sports: HERE
- DBHS Health Screen Form: HERE (Must be logged into student’s WVUSD Google account and completed by a parent on EACH day prior to arriving onto campus)
- Athletics Return to Physical Activity Parent Informational Video Acknowledgment Form: HERE
- Revised 2020-2021 CIF Sport Calendar
- ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DIRECTIONS
Team Specific RTP Parent Meeting
- Girls Basketball RTP Parent Meeting HERE
- Girls Basketball Parent Acknowledgement Form (confirmation of watching and understanding team expectations) HERE
- Football RTP Parent Meeting HERE
- Football Parent Acknowledgement Form (confirmation of watching and understanding team expectations) HERE
Girls Water Polo
- Girls Water Polo RTP Parent Meeting HERE
- Girls Water Polo Parent Acknowledgement Form (confirmation of watching and understanding team expectations) HERE
Other sport team presentations are currently being created. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your continued support and help!