Subject: Boys Basketball Tryout Information 3/27 @ 8AM
Greetings parents and students,
This email is specifically to those students that plan on trying out for the boys basketball team this Saturday, 3/27 at 8AM. There has been some confusion and this message is to clarify it.
Per LA County Youth Sports Guidelines, indoor sport teams must have a weekly PCR test with a negative result. There will be not Covid test offered at 7:30 this Saturday. If you did not get your Covid test this past Monday at Diamond Bar HS, we will be providing you with another opportunity tomorrow, 3/25, from 3 to 4pm to get tested. DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
All students can take the PCR Covid test at Diamond Bar High School, offered by Brea Urgent Care. Please click on the hyperlink above for details.
Prior to arriving, please make sure you are registered online AND bring the hard copy of completed authorization form.
Boys Basketball tryouts will take place this Saturday at 8AM. Please ensure:
• PCR Covid test have been completed this week with a negative result
• Health Screen must be completed on the day of tryout CLICK HERE
• Mask to be worn at all times with social distancing taking place
• Bring your own water bottle. The school cannot provide water as a result of LA County guidelines prohibiting shared beverage containers.
• Come dressed in appropriate attire to display your basketball skills
• Arrive 10 minutes early as you will be checking-in to obtain a number and electronically signing in
If you have any questions, please contact our JV head coach Anthony Poullard at firstname.lastname@example.org and our varsity head coach at email@example.com