CLICK FOR – AthleticClearance.com Instructions 2017-18
CLICK FOR – Sports Physical FormsSports Physical & Physician Clearance Form
1. Print the Sports Physical Forms (2 pages) – Take it to your doctor (MD or DO ONLY) to have them perform the physical and sign the form. Signed by MD or DO ONLY
a. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
4. To begin a new student clearance, select 2017-18, DIAMOND BAR (CIF-SS), and the athlete’s primary SPORT (Additional sports will be selected at the end of the process)
5. Fill out all required fields for Student Information & Educational History
a. Please upload a copy of your completed PHYSICAL FORMS (2 pages) If no scanner is available, a phone picture will work, just make sure to crop it.
* If you saved the 2 pages on 2 separate files, upload the first page into Physical Form and the second page into Addition Form
b. Please upload a copy of your medical insurance card.
6. Answer all medical history questions to auto populate the athlete’s emergency card.
7. Fill out all required information for the parents/guardians and emergency contact.
8. Electronically sign off on all documents (parent, student, and both). No initials, use full names including Jr. and Sr. if applicable.
a. All documents are available for download for your records.
9. The final step to get CLEARED is to: print the Confirmation Message page and return it to the athletic office SIGNED along with the hard copy of your physical forms (2 pages).
10. Data is electronically filed* with the athletic office for review. *HIPAA and HITECH compliant.
11.When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
PROCESSING TIME WILL TAKE 2-5 DAYS ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR DOCUMENTS. WE ARE MANAGING OVER 1,400+ STUDENT-ATHLETES.