Please follow the directions step by step. Lack of attention to detail will delay the clearance process. Make sure every form is completed with hard signatures, uploaded (need to click upload after attaching a file), and forms are in PDF format. If you just email us pictures, just expect long delays because we have to do the work for you.
DBHS COVID-19 Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability (COVID WAIVER)
K-12 Form – Extracurricular and Athletics Combined Form (3-page District Waiver)
Directions for NEW USERS. For EXISTING USERS, scroll down below:
1. Print the Sports Physical Forms (1 Page and found HERE) – Take it to your doctor (MD or DO ONLY) to have them perform the physical and sign the form. Signed by MD or DO ONLY
a. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
4. To begin a new student clearance, select 2020-2021, DIAMOND BAR (CIF-SS), and the athlete’s primary SPORT (Additional sports will be selected at the end of the process)
5. Fill out all required fields for Student Information & Educational History
a. Please upload a copy of your completed PHYSICAL FORMS (PDF FORMAT)
b. Please upload a copy of your medical insurance card.
c. Please upload a copy of your completed 3-page WVUSD Waiver Form in 1 pdf file. Try to get the 3 pages onto 1 pdf file to upload under additional forms. Don’t have a scanner? Use the app Tiny Scanner.
d. Please upload COVID Waiver in pdf format: CLICK HERE FOR FORM
e. Please upload Informed Consent Waiver under ‘confirmation’
6. Answer all medical history questions to auto populate the athlete’s emergency card.
7. Fill out all required information for the parents/guardians and emergency contact.
8. Electronically sign off on all documents (parent, student, and both). No initials, use full names including Jr. and Sr. if applicable.
a. All documents are available for download for your records.
9. The final step to get CLEARED is:
- Complete your Athletic Clearance account for the current school year
- All Documents are completed and uploaded (including all signatures and DATES)
- Physical Exam Form with Doctor’s information, printed name, signature, and DATE (PDF FORMAT)
- Insurance Card (front only) uploaded (PDF)
- 3-page WVUSD Waiver signed, dated, INCLUDE ALL SPORTS THAT YOUR CHILD WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN, and uploaded under additional form (PDF)
- COVID Waiver: CLICK HERE FOR FORM
10. Data is electronically filed* with the athletic office for review. *HIPAA and HITECH compliant.
11.When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
DIRECTIONS FOR Existing Users:
- Log into your existing account (if you forgot your username, ask your Athletic Director).
- Click on the icon on the upper left labeled: Start New Clearance
- Select the new school year and school / Every year a new school year account must be created!
- Existing information from the previous school year will be saved and transferred
- Complete the rest of the clearance process with electronic signatures: Complete names (Parent & Student). Initials will not be accepted.
- Upload new physical exam forms and/or insurance information
Once the online portion is complete, the final step is for your child to:
*Complete your Athletic Clearance Account for the current school year
*Complete and upload the following documents AS A PDF FILE:
- Physical Exam Form with Doctor’s information, printed name, signature, and DATE
- Insurance Card (front only) uploaded
- 3-page WVUSD Waiver signed, dated, and uploaded under additional form
- Upload and email to firstname.lastname@example.org the COVID Waiver CLICK HERE FOR FORM
- Upload Informed Consent under ‘confirmation’
(Hand the form over to Yvonne Manly or Albert Lim)
PROCESSING TIME WILL TAKE 2-5 DAYS ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR DOCUMENTS SO PLEASE PLAN AHEAD.
WE ARE MANAGING OVER 1,050+ STUDENT-ATHLETES.